This Negroni Spritz is a lighter alternative to the Classic Negroni Cocktail, beautiful in appearance and refreshing in taste we are all so thrilled to try this out with our friends this summer! Tessa Tran has contributed so many beautiful recipes for this season and we love each of them.
1 oz Gin
1 oz Campari
1 oz Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
4 oz sparkling water or tonic water
1 large cocktail ice cube
Lemon or orange rind (for garnish)
– Place a large ice cube in a glass.
– Add the gin to the glass and swirl the ice cube around using a bar spoon.
– Add the Campari to the glass and swirl again.
– Pour in the vermouth and give it another swirl.
– Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water or tonic water.
– Garnish the cocktail with a twist of lemon or orange rind.